Livingston & Bozeman Upholstery Cleaning
When you have your upholstery cleaned regularly it helps minimize the damage that happens to fabric over time from dirt, grit, and oil discoloring the fibers. Cleaning upholstery requires specific training and equipment to ensure that the material is protected during this process. To safeguard your investment, we carefully inspect your upholstery to determine what cleaning method should be used based on the type of material (wool, silk, cotton, synthetic, etc.) and the level of soiling. Our high standards and attention to detail lead to a more thorough cleaning process which includes:
- Thorough vacuuming of all upholstery to remove dirt, pet hair, and debris.
- Preconditioning soiled areas with a light detergent to emulsify the dirt and oils in the fabric.
- We vacuum out the contaminants and rinse the fabric using our hot water extraction method. This leaves your upholstery as beautiful and hygienic as possible.
- Cleaning includes the shell, back, front, and sides of all surfaces and cushions.
- The cushions are tented so they can dry, which takes about 2-3 hours
Make sure your furniture stays clean! Ask us about our reoccurring scheduling service so you never have to worry about remembering to schedule your next upholstery cleaning.
- You choose the month you want our services.
- We will contact you at the beginning of that month with your scheduling options.
- You won't have to worry if we will have time to fit you in when you need us.
- You won't have to keep track of our business info or phone number.
- You won't have the hassle of remembering to call us.
- Your clean carpets and windows will be maintained year-round.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS!
Refer a friend and we'll send you a gift for being a great client!