Livingston & Bozeman Oriental Rug Cleaning
When you have oriental and wool rugs cleaned regularly it helps minimize the damage that happens over time from foot traffic, dirt, and grit that wears on the fibers. Cleaning oriental and woven rugs requires specific training and equipment to ensure they are protected during this process. To safeguard your investment, we carefully inspect your rug to determine what cleaning method should be used based on the process used to dye the rug, the type of material (wool, silk, cotton, etc.), and the level of soiling.
Some of the ways our inspection and cleaning process enables us to prevent damage to your rug include:
- Dye Mobilization: when the color of one dyed area moves into another area permanently damaging the rug.
- Shrinking: when a rug is not dried correctly it can cause the cotton fibers in the backing to shrink, usually resulting in an hourglass shape or wavy outlines.
- Fiber Damage: when excess force is used during the cleaning process it can damage the surface fibers diminishing the luster of the rug.
- Color Loss: when an improper cleaning agent is used during the cleaning process it can cause colors in the rug to become muted and dull.
Doctor Clean has the education and expertise to care for your rugs so they look beautiful for years to come. Please contact us for a Free inspection of any fine rugs before cleaning.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS!
Ask us about our reoccurring scheduling service for year-round sparkling clean carpets, upholstery, and windows.
- You choose the month you want our services.
- We will contact you at the beginning of that month with your scheduling options.
- You won't have to worry if we will have time to fit you in when you need us.
- You won't have to keep track of our business info or phone number.
- You won't have the hassle of remembering to call us.
- Your clean carpets and windows will be maintained year-round.