Bozeman and Livingston Wood Floor Care
The goal of our wood floor cleaning and preserving is to clean, protect, and prolong the life of the original wood finish so that the customer never has to undergo the costly, messy process of sanding and refinishing the wood floor. We clean then apply a light urethane acrylic coating to fill in the light scratches and imperfections that occur with everyday use. This is not a refinishing system, this is designed to ad to the protective coating thus extending it’s life. If done periodically (depending on use), before extensive damage is done to the finish, this will extend the life of the original finish greatly.
Our wood floor cleaning and preserving process includes:
- Inspection of all flooring to be cleaned for any damage, gaps or heavy scratches that may not be corrected by our protective coating.
- Testing for wax or enhancers that may affect our ability to clean the floor correctly.
- Vacuum of flooring, edges and baseboards.
- Protect any surfaces that may come into contact during the cleaning process.
- Apply our wood floor cleaner to remove all soils and oils, and contaminates.
- Rinse and neutralize with our wood floor neutralizer, and remove all liquids from flooring.
- Our neutralizer will soften the existing finish to allow permanent bonding with the new finish.
- Apply a light coat of new finish to fill in small scratches and imperfections in existing finish to give the flooring a renewed, clean appearance.
Cleaning and protecting your flooring before any major damage has occurred will preserve the look of the flooring and save you the mess, time, and inconvenience of sanding and refinishing your hardwood.