Healthy Cleaning Products In Your Home!
Natural cleaning solutions that will work for you.
Cut through the grime using Natural Cleaning Solutions!
while back I was taking an OSHA certification class, (Occupational Safety and
Health Association), and one of the questions asked that remains with me to
this day was “Mixing bleach and ammonia will result in what?” The answer was
toxic poison gas! * OMG, so the first thing I did was remove all ammonia-based
products from our cleaning repertoire! Seriously, it could cause respiratory
damage that could even result in death! From then on, we have committed to using
only natural cleaning solutions. For years we have been cleaning our clients’ carpets,
windows, oriental rugs, tile and tile grout, wood, laminate and all other type
floors expertly with natural carpet cleaning solutions.
This has me
thinking that, with the Holiday season coming up people will be cleaning their
homes for guests and/or celebrations, and probably using some chemical-based
cleaners to “cut through the grime”.
If you are
one of those people stop!!! Backed by nearly 20 years of experience, I’m here
to tell you that you do not need harsh products to get your home shiny and
clean; natural home cleaning products are just as effective without the health
risks. Technique and attention to detail is really where the cleaning gets done
thoroughly. And don’t we all want solutions that protect our health!
many references for natural cleaning solutions in the book “Natural Solutions
for Cleaning and Wellness” by Halle Cottis. For instance, if someone wants to
get rid of mold and mildew, quite common in bathrooms, they would go to a
strong over the counter chemical product thinking that was the only solution.
Well did you know that the application of a mixture of 1 cup distilled white
vinegar and 10 drops of tea tree oil would do the trick? Yep, you will get
great results when you use this mixture.
about that shower head that’s coated with white stuff. Removing those hard
minerals is simple. Detach the shower head (lots of new ones come with a long
enough cable that you won’t need to detach it) and place in a large bowl. Soak
the shower head in a solution of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water.
Make sure it is covered with the cleaning solution and let it sit for 8 hours
or so. Scrub with a brush and the hard water deposits will come right off. If
there are more remaining, simply place it back in the bowl for a couple more
hope this info about healthy cleaning products helps keep your house clean for
the holidays and your health and wellness intact. And remember to reach out to
Doctor Clean for getting your homes’ floors and windows sparkling clean using
no harsh cleaning agents. Just visit our website at drclean.biz
to make an
appointment or get an estimate.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Doctor Clean--Mike, Grace, Jim, Eric,
Tucker & Donna
also a reminder that the mixing of bleach with some household cleansers
(e.g. toilet bowl cleansers that contain acid) can generate chlorine gas, and
mixing bleach with ammonia generates
toxic chloramine vapor. Mixing bleach and ammonia is extremely dangerous, since toxic vapors will be produced.”