Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Back to Blog
July 31, 2020
Excellence in Window Cleaning
Here's How We Do It!
Some may think that all window cleaners are the same, and therefore search for someone to clean them with only
price in mind. Allow me to tell you what makes our services the most thorough in the industry: Our Livingston and Bozeman window cleaning service includes a five-step process.
1. Apply water to the window and scrub (using a generous drop cloth when working inside to protect your furnishings and floors).
2. Squeegee the water off of the window removing most of the soil and contaminants that were water soluble.
3. Thoroughly dry all edges and wipe down the sill to remove any moisture that may be left.
4. As a finishing step, polish off any remaining debris or mineral deposits, leaving the glass as smooth as possible. This is an important step to prevent water spots from forming when it rains. Any tiny debris left behind will cause the water to cling to that area forming those dreaded “water spots.”
5. Clean and reinstall the screens in the window units when we are done cleaning both sides of the glass.
If you have paint, stain, silicone, or heavy hard water deposits, we have the best tools and products in the industry to deal with these interlopers, giving you the best view possible and a long lasting clean. We are highly trained professional cleaners that treat your home with the respect it deserves.
Article written by
Mike Healy, Owner
Share this article
More you may enjoy
June 5, 2021
3 Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
Essential oils have been used by people to clean and disinfect their environment for ages. Lemon oil is an effective, affordable...
January 26, 2021
5 Tips For Home Cleaning Challenges
In this blog, I just wanted to address some of the most difficult cleaning problems that we see homeowners struggle with...
November 23, 2019
Removing Pet Odors in Persian Rugs and Other Fine Textiles is Now Possible!
Well, here’s good news you can share with your friend. Removing pet odors like urine from Persian Oriental rugs used to be a...